Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Best Sentence

"It was more of a "what’s your favorite color" kind of dialogue, and at one point I turned to my colleague and said, "ok, so ... what should I do here?!" She goes, "Um, ask them if they like pancakes...Tell them to wave if they like pancakes..." and suddenly all these little avatars are waving at me and talking about their favorite foods, springing off in a whole new direction."
from a Ypulse interview with Danica McKeller, who you know as Winnie Cooper from the Wonder Years, but who is also a summa graduate in math from my imagined alma mater UCLA. She's talking about her experience inside the teen virtual world, Habbo Hotel.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home